1. If in Yakima area, call or stop by Main offices: (509)248-1800, 102 S. Naches Ave., Yakima WA 98901 You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Meet with Intake Specialist – within one working day of initial contact. Please arrive 20 minutes early to submit general information, like you would for new patient appointments.
3. Assessment scheduled – if a current one is not yet available
4. Meet with Chemical Dependency Professional to complete the assessment process.
5. Return for a intake results appointment
6. Placed in appropriate level of care for any of your personal treatment needs (i.e. outpatient, inpatient, long-term residential care, Alcohol Drug Information School (ADIS), abuse programs).
1. Admission is based on assessment recommendations
2. If you do not have a current assessment we will help you find a location in which you can get one. You can also find locations at www.adhl.org
3. The Intake Specialists will help insure the patient is ready for treatment
4. For Men’s Inpatient Treatment call (509)865-6705 or email email@example.com
5. For Women’s Pregnant and Parenting Women’s Programs call (509)853-4179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org