How You Can Help
Our organization is built on of cultivating relationships, caring for our community, and striving for continual improvement of services and programs. We have been making new hope and life possible since 1961. Please help us continue to save lives!
The Importance of Your Donation
Please take just 90 seconds of your time to hear how your donations help make new hope and life possible. Your donations help save many families who are suffering.
Your donations help us continue to save lives. Triumph has a very long history of providing an integrated continuum of care for individuals and families who experience substance-use disorder, homelessness, and poverty. If you are interested in being a part of this story, please consider donating!
Genesis (Cottage Kids Children Center) Project
The construction for Cottage Kids Children’s Center is shovel-ready and dependent on securing the rest of the funding. We plan to meet the following Project Genesis estimated timeline and be able to start serving children THIS FALL.
This center will:
• Increase the center’s capacity from 25 to 43 children
• Provide an Early Childhood Education Assistance Program curriculum
• Provide an evidence-based Theraplay curriculum along with the required additional qualified staff
• Provide child care for our families
• Provide a safe and secure playground families can access 7 days a week
• Allow us to prepare nutritious meals on campus with a commercial kitchen
• Provide a cafeteria for parents and children to enjoy meals together
• Provide bus and van pickup and drop-off for families who lack transportation
• Offer a safe environment for family education, support, and recreational use
Ground Breaking Event for the Genesis Project
Because of the generous donations so far, the construction for the Genesis Project broke ground August 12, 2020! Here is a video from our live event:
Why We Need This Expansion
Our current Cottage Kids Children’s Center provides childcare to children ages 0-6 years and is located on the same campus as our long-term Pregnant and Parenting Women’s Program campus, which has three residential housing units for substance use disorder treatment. We are currently:
- Limited to helping 25 children at a time due to capacity restrictions
- Restricted in services we can provide children due to a lack of space
- Not able to provide the full continuum of care that encompasses not just the parent’s success, but their child’s as well
View the videos below to learn more! Haga clic aquí para español.
Each December our staff and volunteers hand out backpacks to people experiencing homelessness. 2020 was the tenth year Triumph has done the backpacks project. This past year, 300 backpacks were given to people in our community.
Some of the items we collect through donation include:
• Hand and foot warmers
• Water bottles
• Blankets, hats, gloves, and scarves
• Wet wipes/hand sanitizer
• Toothbrushes & toothpaste
• Shampoo & conditioner
• Bar soap/lotion
• Combs & brushes
• Nail clippers
• Cotton swabs
• Non-perishable food
• Feminine hygiene products
Other ways your donations are used
Our legacy is strong, and our programs continue to grow and keep pace with the shifting changes of our community. As we grow, some things will always remain the same—our heart for people and our steadfast belief in the possibility of a path toward health and hope.
Your donation will go towards supporting our programs in many ways, and here are a few (of many) more examples of how your donations help!
Welcome baskets for women and their children in our pregnant and/or parenting women’s programs.
Maintenance needs for residents in Triumph’s permanent and transitional housing.
Program support for art therapy programs.
Diapers and Baby Wipes
Diapers and baby wipes for children in Triumph’s respite and therapeutic child care programs.
Hygiene products and towels for individuals who use Triumph’s hygiene center.
Food Handler's Permits
Food handler’s cards for women who graduate from our inpatient programs
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
If you would like become a Responder ($1,000+) or Supporter ($500-$999) donor or coordinate an annual or regular gift, please call or email us!