Yakima County Diaper Bank Network
JOIN the diaper bank network!
We are looking for partner organizations to join us in distributing diapers, wipes, formula, diaper ointment, and baby wash to all eligible Yakima County residents (up to age 3).
Supplies will be assigned monthly to local community agencies for tracking and distribution.
Triumph has been awarded the Washington State Diaper Program Grant through the Department of Commerce. Contact Kimberly Hitchcock at 509.907.1105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Current Partner Agencies
- Yakima Neighborhood Health
- OIC of WA
- CHCH – Yakima Pediatrics
- DCYF – Yakima/Toppenish
- EPIC – Head Start/Migrant Program
- Yakima Union Gospel Mission
- Yakama Nation Nak Nu We Sha Program
- Salvation Army
- Save the Children
- Stanton Alternative Care
- McKinney – Vento Program / Ram Landing WVSD
- Life Choices
- Lincoln Ave Medical Clinic