Where to Start

Any recommended services will be determined through the completion of a current assessment. Please visit our Contact Page to reach out to the correct program for you.

We do not ever want money to be a reason you wouldn’t attend a treatment program! For all services, one of our trained intake specialists will assist you in securing funding. No one will be denied services based on inability to pay, and discounts are available based on family size and income.

Outpatient treatment is normally paid by one of the following methods: private insurance, Medicaid, CA Reunite, tribal funding, cash, check or credit. There is a sliding fee scale. What this means is the fee is based on your personal financial income (i.e. if your household income of one (1) is under $1,000 a month you could qualify for the discounted rate).

Inpatient treatment is paid for in a variety of ways such as: cash, Medicaid, private insurance, credit card, or tribal pay. You will find the intake specialists to be especially helpful in determining funding appropriate to your situation. PPW must meet guidelines of the BHO, typically we do not take private insurance at this time.

Triumph has been awarded the Uninsured Care Expansion Grant from the Washington State Health Care Authority. This grant covers the cost of the services listed below for any client who is uninsured until June 30th, 2024, or until funds are exhausted. If you do receive a bill for the services listed below, and you are uninsured, please contact Triumph at 509-248-1800 and ask for insurance billing or email Clients who are uninsured will not be billed for any of the following services:

Behavioral health services at any of Triumph’s inpatient facilities; Outpatient behavioral health services, Substance Use Disorder inpatient services, Substance Use Disorder outpatient services, Substance Use Disorder withdrawal management, or Outreach/education regarding the services listed above.

Treatment Services

Where do I call to set up my assessment or diagnostic evaluation?

Outpatient Substance Use Disorder: 509-248-1800

Inpatient Substance Use Disorder: 509-204-3098

Outpatient Mental Health Services: 509-834-4300

What happens after I call?

First, you will meet with one of our intake specialists and an assessment will be scheduled to determine the appropriate level of care.

What if I had an assessment somewhere else?

A “current” assessment needs to be less than 6 months old when you start treatment or must be updated. If you know you are assessed for outpatient you may call (509) 248-1800 to make an appointment where you will sign a release and we would request your personal assessment from the other agency.

How long does the treatment process take?

Processes and treatment duration varies depending on program. Assessments can be completed in approximately 2 hours. The results appointment would be scheduled for approximately 5 to 7 days following your original assessment date. The intake and results appointment takes approximately 1 ½ hours long.

Outpatient Services will vary on level of care/need. 

Intensive Inpatient are residential programs (meaning you live there while in treatment) and are approximately a thirty (30) day stay within our facility, but treatment is defined by the need for a specific level of care. Based on needs, extensions may be granted up to a total of 60 days.

Pregnant and Parenting Women’s (PPW) Programs are long term residential, and the program is approximately six months.

Can my children come with me to treatment?

At our outpatient programs, children may not attend during groups or 1x1s. At the Triumph Campus, children sometimes arrive with the mother or are placed when the mother is stable in treatment. We have limited space, so most mothers are able to have one child place (under the age of 6) with them while they are in treatment. Occasionally, women may have 2 children placed. Men at JOTC may not have children come to treatment with them, however, there are visiting days. Visits normally take place once a week, on Saturdays or Sundays. We will work with supervised visits during the week if there is pre-approval.


Are we allowed to have visitors in inpatient treatment?

Yes, once visitors are approved through the counseling staff and the visiting policies and procedures have been followed for each residential site.

Am I able to smoke while in treatment?

Each of our facilities has specific rules and regulations regarding nicotine products while on our property. Please check with each specific location’s Intake and Operations Manager for the facilities guidelines.

What can I bring to treatment?

Pregnant and Parenting Women

Where do I call to set up my assessment or diagnostic evaluation?

(509) 248-1800

What do I need to be placed on the waiting list for the Pregnant and Parenting Women’s (PPW) programs?

A “current” assessment needs to be less than 6 months old when you start treatment or must be updated.

You must be assessed as needing our level of care (long term residential treatment).

You must be pregnant, or have a child under the age of six or one you are trying to regain custody of.

You will need to have current, approved medical coverage to meet any health needs.

Who can I or my referent call for a bed date at a PPW Program?

Please contact the Intake office at (509) 204-3098

Intake coordinators are available Monday – Friday 9a-5p by phone.

Current assessments can be faxed directly to the Intake Coordinators’ for the campus, do not fax to the individual programs, as this will cause a delay in receiving the information. Fax directly to Intake department at (509)-853-0761 or (509)-853-0767.

You only need to send one assessment and it will cover all PPW programs on the campus.

What can I bring to treatment?
Can my children come with me to treatment at the PPW program?

At our PPW programs, our goal is to have your infant or child under six placed with you while in treatment. Each case is very individual, based on many different things such as patient’s stability and detox status, ability to be the child’s primary caregiver, Division of Child and Family Services (DCFS) recommendations and progress in treatment. Our programs have space for a mother and one child. Depending on the program and space availability, there may be placement of two children. These are on a very limited base and dependent primarily on space availability. Children can come for day visits; this is facilitated by a parent educator and treatment team along with your DCFS social worker if you are involved.

Are we allowed to have visitors in inpatient treatment at the PPW Campus?

Yes, once visitors are approved through DCFS, probation, or the counseling staff.

Visitors will be required to obtain a background check prior to visiting unless already cleared through DCFS or probation officer. Visitors must follow all policies and procedures of visiting.

Triumph can end, or refuse visitors at any time if staff believes the visit has become unsupportive or unsafe for our residents or children.

Other requirements may be asked on an individual basis.

Am I able to smoke while in treatment at a PPW Program?

Triumph allows vaping on Campus. If you use vapes you must make arrangements to receive them or bring them with you. (Disposable Vapes Only)


What is Triumph Housing?

Affordable, clean, and substance free housing for individuals and families in recovery. The houses we offer are broken into three types of housing: Family Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Permanent Housing. Individuals typically enter our housing after completing a substance use disorder program. Individuals living in our housing are expected to participate in a recovery program in the community during their residence. People are allowed to stay in our housing facilities based on the program length requirements.

What are the basic house rules?

All of our housing facilities have their own requirements, rules and regulations due to our housing program guidelines. You may contact us directly for specific house rules on a housing program of interest. Please contact or (509) 853-4130 to work with one of our housing case managers.

Who is Eligible to be a Resident?

All Housing requires being substance free. Due to housing program guidelines, some housing may require current homeless verification. Housing verification may also be required for individuals who are currently homeless with proof that substance use disorder treatment has been completed within the last 12 months. You can contact us for specific information at or (509) 853-4130.

How Does Someone Apply to Be a Resident?

Fill out an application online here and email it to You can also pick up an application at our main location, CDAC, located at 120 S 3rd St, Yakima, WA 98901. The application must be complete and have the required documents attached. There is a waiting list for some programs. For more information please contact us at or (509) 853-4130.

Where Can I Get More Information?

For more information about housing, you may contact (509) 853-4130 or For additional information regarding applications, please visit our Community Drug and Alcohol Center (CDAC) located at 120 S 3rd St, Yakima, WA 98901.