The Genesis Building
Genesis is a $5.5 million capital project to expand family services for substance use treatment and outpatient mental health in Washington State
Challenges – How you can help
The Genesis Building is focused on providing a range of services that help prevent early trauma and improve adult health and wellbeing. These services can help children and adults thrive, reduce substance use, improve employment potential, and stop generational trauma and addiction.
Locally, however, there is an emergent need for access to services. Individuals and families typically face wait times lasting weeks or months. Reducing wait lists for community members is vital to their success.
“I just want to thank Triumph, it has a special place in my heart. It saved my life and my family’s lives.” - Jessica
Jessica, pictured above with her family, was a Triumph client in residential treatment, case management, and mental health programs. She credits Triumph for getting her daughter back after many years of addiction. She used the onsite therapeutic childcare at Triumph’s campus and took advantage of every resource she could. Because of your generous support, your helping families like Jessica stop generational trauma and addiction.
Will you join our efforts?
Give us a call to schedule a tour!
Centrally located in Yakima near Englewood and Powerhouse Road, the Genesis Building, operated in partnership with community providers, is composed of 5 key areas:
- 3,000 sq. ft. outpatient (OP) mental health clinic
- 4,331 sq. ft. commercial kitchen and dining/common area
- 5,139 sq. ft. Early Learning Center with four classrooms
- The only clinical room for Theraplay services in Central Washington, an evidence-based therapy promoting positive interactions between children and adults
- Playground and community garden area
Stop the Cycle
Stop the cycle of generational trauma and addiction through mental health services
Address the Issue
Address the results of trauma to children through safe childcare and mental health
Provide an Essential Space
Provide an essential space to deliver a trauma responsive healing environment through nutritious meals, a secure playground, and community garden
The Genesis Building will have capacity for:
- nearly 9,000 mental health visits each year for the community
- up to 46 children in the early learning center for the community
- serving more than 80 women and children at Triumph with nutritious meals per day
- a community garden and playground for Triumph clients
Cost to Complete
Your generosity can bring this building to completion. Since March 2020, the Genesis Project has received nearly 90% of its 5.5 million dollar goal.
|Exterior Structures & Fencing||$210,000|
|IT and Security||$140,000|