Long Term Pregnant & Parenting Women’s Program
Intake / Admissions Line: (509) 204-3098
We offer three different programs as part of PPW:
- Riel House: (509) 575-4810
- Casita: (509) 853-4173
All Medical Record Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 509-853-4135, or mailed to Sonja Mahaney at P.O. Box 2849 Yakima WA 98907.
Triumph’s Pregnant and Parenting Women’s Programs (PPW) are uniquely designed for mothers with young children. Mothers who are participating in PPW can undergo their treatment with her child. Keeping mothers and children together gives the mother an increased chance of success on her road to recovery. We address individual needs and teach parenting classes to help individual mothers identify and enhance her personal parentings skills.
The treatment modality is based on the 12 step model “Minnesota” model with emphasis on spiritual recovery and behavior changes. This is reinforced by the 12 step recovery process of Alcoholics Anonymous. With that said, treatment is individualized. We work with referents and social workers
Accommodations for one child are always made. Accommodations for two depend on available rooms. Children may transition into their mother’s care if they are not placed with their mom upon entering treatment. We do not do overnight visitations unless it is part of a transition plan for placement.
Each Program Offers
- Patients and children have access to necessary medical, dental, and counseling appointments.
- Nursing visits for qualified families
- Therapeutic Child Care for all children
- Seeking Safety Groups
- Art Therapy
- Family Focus Programs
- Parenting Plans and Child Development Plans
- We teach parenting skills and support the parenting relationship.
- Tobacco free environments – Nicotine Cessations Classes
- Domestic Violence Classes
- Anger Management Classes
How We Do It
Patient Centered Treatment, tailoring our care to the whole patient (mind, body, and spirit) and their individual needs
We accept patients receiving medication assisted treatment (i.e. Methadone, Suboxone)
Our programs use research and evidence-based treatments, including a 12-step based model
Clients on our PPW programs can stay as long as they need, and our care teams follow American Society of Addiction Medicine clinical criteria to help guide decisions about length of stay
Multiple payment options are available (both private and public, including Medicaid)
Our program supports and considers extensions, based on individual needs
Family engagement is encouraged and supported
Information you will need before
coming in and a list of items
to pack for your stay
Triumph will provide the basic needs of all
women and children while residing in our
Address: 605 Superior Lane. Yakima, WA 98902
Phone: (509) 853-4173
Intake Fax: (509) 248-4790
- We accept patients who are currently on substitution therapy such as Suboxone or methadone, and other medication assisted recovery methods.
- There is shared living space assigned by individual need.
- We have onsite mental health counselor(s), interns OR refer to local services to meet a mother’s counseling needs.
Address: 613 Superior Lane. Yakima, WA 98902
Phone: (509) 575-4810
Intake Fax: (509) 576-3060
- There are individual room assignments.
- We offer a unique co-occurring disorders program working toward full integration of mental health and substance use disorder treatment.
- We have an onsite mental health counselor.
- We offer the Circle of Security – Parenting program by a certified trainer.